- No water contact, steam or saunas for the first 24 hours
- When showering, avoid letting water from your shower head run directly onto your lashes
- Avoid getting wet excessively, gently pat dry (don't let air dry)
- Avoid hot steam (including facials)
- Absolutely no mascara or eyelash curlers
- Use all oil-free products. No oily products on or around the eye area as oil can break down the bond and cause them to slip off
- Clean your lashes 2-3 times a week with a mixture of baby shampoo and water so the dirt, dead skin cells and oil buildup don't accumulate
- Gently remove makeup with an oil free makeup remover or cleanser, especially prior to coming in for a fill
- Use lint free products to remove makeup around the eye
- Brush and groom your lashes every morning and after showers with a dry mascara wand to maintain growth
- Sleep on your back or on your side with lashes off the pillow, do not sleep on your face
- Do not pull or tug on the extensions, treat your lashes with love
- It is normal to lose 2-5 lashes a day but by following these rules you will extend the length of having fuller looking lashes
THE BETTER YOU TAKE CARE OF YOUR LASHES THE LONGER THEY WILL LAST!
OFTEN ASKED QUESTIONS
WILL THE EXTENSIONS DAMAGE MY NATURAL LASHES?
No! As long as they are applied correctly by a trained professional and well taken care of, the extensions will not damage your natural lashes.
CAN I STILL USE EYE MAKE-UP?
Yes, you can still wear eyeliner and shadows but mascara is not allowed on your top lashes and you will no longer need it!
CAN I STILL USE LASH CURLERS?
No, absolutely no lash curlers. The extensions already have a great curl.
WHAT FACE WASHES CAN I USE?
When washing your face, gently cleanse around the eye area using any oil free face wash. To remove eye make-up, be careful not to rub through the lashes, a face wipe our other lint-free products are recommended.
HOW LONG DO THE EXTENSIONS LAST?
Our clients return for a fill every 2-3 weeks. You should always return to a refill appointment with 40% of your lash extensions remaining for it to be considered a fill. Anything less is considered a full set, and a full set price will be charged.
HOW LONG DOES THE PROCEDURE TAKE?
Full set of classic lashes takes 1hr 30min - 2 hrs max
Full set of volume takes 2 - 2 1/2 hrs max
Fills take 1hr - 1hr 30min max
This depends on how many natural lashes you have, as we extend each lash.
CAN I HAVE LASH EXTENSIONS IF I WEAR CONTACTS/EYEGLASSES?
Yes! Lash extensions are completely harmless to contacts and eyeglasses.
HOW DO I PREPARE FOR MY APPOINTMENT?
Prior to arriving to your appointment please remove any eye make-up with an oil free make up remover for optimal bonding.
CAN I GET EXTENSIONS IF MY NATURAL LASHES ARE STRAIGHT?
Yes, lash extensions are for anyone and everyone. The retention may not last as long as naturally curled lashes but with proper aftercare you should have no problem coming in every 2-3 weeks.
Your appointments are very important to us, it is reserved especially for you, we understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary; therefore we respectfully request at least a 24 hour notice for cancellations. Please do so to avoid a 50% fee of your scheduled service price or it will be charged to the card that is provided when making your appointment.
Be considerately on time and note that if you're late then you are only cutting into your own time and will only be worked on for the remainder of the scheduled appointment. Your late arrival may limit our ability to offer the fullest possible experience.